Top useful materials for job interview:• http://topinterviewquestions.info/free-ebook-top-12-secrets-to-win-every-job-interviews
Top 10 Job Interview Questions and Answers
Job interview questions about persuasion skill
When being interviewed by employers you will get a gold chance to prove yourself. That is why it is very necessary for you to be well prepared for your interview. Good preparation will increases your chances of being selected.
List of common interview questions about persuasion skill below will help you to prepare your answers before-hand.
We will update answers for persuasion skill questions in near future, if you have any answers, please leave your comments at the end of this box.
Job interview questions about persuasion skill
1. Describe a situation in which you were able to positively influence the actions of others in a desired direction.
2. Describe a situation where you were able to use persuasion to successfully convince someone to see things your way.
3. Describe a time when you were able to convince a skeptical or resistant customer to purchase a project or utilize your services.
4. Have you ever had to persuade a group to accept a proposal or idea? How did you go about doing it? What was the result?
5. Have you ever had to persuade a peer or manager to accept an idea that you knew they would not like? Describe the resistance you met and how you overcame it.
6. How do you get a peer or colleague to accept one of your ideas?
7. In selling an idea, it is sometimes useful to use metaphors, analogies, or stories to make your point. Give a recent example of when you were able to successfully do that.
8. Tell us about a time when you had to convince someone in authority about your ideas. How did it work out?
9. Tell us about a time when you used facts and reason to persuade someone to accept your recommendation.
10. Tell us about a time when you used your leadership ability to gain support for what initially had strong opposition.
11.Tell us about a time when you were able to successfully influence another person.
Related docs about Job interview questions
1. Homepage: Job interview questions
2. All Common interview questions
We would like to be got your comments by leaving them at box below.
Job interview do and don't video:
Top 7 interview questions with answers
1. What have you done to improve your knowledge in the last year?
Try to include improvement activities that relate to the job. A wide variety of activities can be mentioned as positive self-improvement. Have some good ones handy to mention.
2. What experience do you have in this field?
Speak about specifics that relate to the position you are applying for. If you do not have specific experience, get as close as you can.
3. Describe a typical work week for you.
Interviewers expect a candidate for employment to discuss what they do while they are working in detail. Before you answer, consider the position you are applying for and how your current or past positions relate to it. The more you can connect your past experience with the job opening, the more successful you will be at answering the questions.
It should be obvious that it’s not a good idea talk about non-work related activities that you do on company time, but, I’ve had applicants tell me how they are often late because they have to drive a child to school or like to take a long lunch break to work at the gym.
Keep your answers focused on work and show the interviewer that you’re organized (“The first thing I do on Monday morning is check my voicemail and email, then I prioritize my activities for the week.”) and efficient.
4. What kind of salary do you need?
A loaded question. A nasty little game that you will probably lose if you answer first. So, do not answer it. Instead, say something like, That’s a tough question. Can you tell me the range for this position? In most cases, the interviewer, taken off guard, will tell you. If not, say that it can depend on the details of the job. Then give a wide range.
5. Explain how you would be an asset to this organization
You should be anxious for this question. It gives you a chance to highlight your best points as they relate to the position being discussed. Give a little advance thought to this relationship.
6. What is your greatest strength?
Numerous answers are good, just stay positive. A few good examples: Your ability to prioritize, Your problem-solving skills, Your ability to work under pressure, Your ability to focus on projects, Your professional expertise, Your leadership skills, Your positive attitude
7. Do you have any questions for me?
Always have some questions prepared. Questions prepared where you will be an asset to the organization are good. How soon will I be able to be productive? and What type of projects will I be able to assist on? Are examples.