Top useful materials for job interview:• http://topinterviewquestions.info/free-ebook-top-12-secrets-to-win-every-job-interviews
Top 10 Job Interview Questions and Answers
Creative jobs interview questions
Interview questions below can be used for Creative director, Creative manager, Creative assistant, Creative supervisor, Creative engineer…
Tips to create Creative interview questions by yourself: identify Creative functions, then create tasks for each functions then you can create questions by structure:
1. What are functions of Creative? What are tasks that to implement each function?
2. How to do each Creative task/function?
3. What are output of each Creative task/function?
4. How to measure each task/function?
5. How to control each task/function? Etc
Common interview questions for Creative position
1. Tell me about your self?
2. What do you like about your present job for Creative field?
3. What do you dislike about your present job for Creative field?
4. What are your strengths?
5. What is your greatest weakness?
6. Why do you want to leave your current employer?
7. Why have you applied for this particular job for Creative field?
Specialized Creative interview questions
1. Please tell me methods that are use in creative job?
2. Please tell me 3 creative projects that you done?
3. What do you know about the position of Creative position?
4. What are key tasks for Creative position?
5. Where would you like to be in five years? Ten years?
6. What made you choose to apply to Creative position?
7. How to measure/appraise your position: Creative position?
8. What do you know about this company?
9. Describe two or three major trends in your did you choose this profession/field?
10. What tertiary qualifications have you attained that related to Creative position?
11. What is the most recent skill you have learned that related to Creative position?
12. What are top 3 knowledge/top 3 skills for Creative position?
13. What are KRAs/output of position: Creative position?
Related docs to Creative interview
1. Creative director interview questions
2. Creative manager interview questions
3. Creative assistant interview questions
4. Creative supervisor interview questions
5. Creative engineer interview questions
6. Homepage: job interview questions.
Job interview do and don't video:
Top 7 interview questions with answers
1. What have you done to improve your knowledge in the last year?
Try to include improvement activities that relate to the job. A wide variety of activities can be mentioned as positive self-improvement. Have some good ones handy to mention.
2. What experience do you have in this field?
Speak about specifics that relate to the position you are applying for. If you do not have specific experience, get as close as you can.
3. Describe a typical work week for you.
Interviewers expect a candidate for employment to discuss what they do while they are working in detail. Before you answer, consider the position you are applying for and how your current or past positions relate to it. The more you can connect your past experience with the job opening, the more successful you will be at answering the questions.
It should be obvious that it’s not a good idea talk about non-work related activities that you do on company time, but, I’ve had applicants tell me how they are often late because they have to drive a child to school or like to take a long lunch break to work at the gym.
Keep your answers focused on work and show the interviewer that you’re organized (“The first thing I do on Monday morning is check my voicemail and email, then I prioritize my activities for the week.”) and efficient.
4. What kind of salary do you need?
A loaded question. A nasty little game that you will probably lose if you answer first. So, do not answer it. Instead, say something like, That’s a tough question. Can you tell me the range for this position? In most cases, the interviewer, taken off guard, will tell you. If not, say that it can depend on the details of the job. Then give a wide range.
5. Explain how you would be an asset to this organization
You should be anxious for this question. It gives you a chance to highlight your best points as they relate to the position being discussed. Give a little advance thought to this relationship.
6. What is your greatest strength?
Numerous answers are good, just stay positive. A few good examples: Your ability to prioritize, Your problem-solving skills, Your ability to work under pressure, Your ability to focus on projects, Your professional expertise, Your leadership skills, Your positive attitude
7. Do you have any questions for me?
Always have some questions prepared. Questions prepared where you will be an asset to the organization are good. How soon will I be able to be productive? and What type of projects will I be able to assist on? Are examples.