Top useful materials for job interview:• http://topinterviewquestions.info/free-ebook-top-12-secrets-to-win-every-job-interviews
Top 10 Job Interview Questions and Answers
Bank interview questions
Interview questions below can be used for bank director, bank manager, bank assistant, bank supervisor, bank engineer…
Tips to create bank interview questions by yourself: Identify bank functions, then create tasks for each functions then you can create questions by structure:
1. What are functions of bank? What are tasks that to implement each function?
2. How to do each bank task/function?
3. What are output of each bank task/function?
4. How to measure each task/function?
5. How to control each task/function? etc
Common interview questions for bank position
1. Tell me about your self?
2. What do you like about your present job for bank field?
3. What do you dislike about your present job for bank field?
4. What are your strengths?
5. What is your greatest weakness?
6. Why do you want to leave your current employer?
7. Why have you applied for this particular job for bank field?
Specialized bank interview questions
1. How has your education prepared you for your career?
2. Have you ever had a conflict with a boss or professor? How was it resolved?
3. If I were to ask your professors to describe you, what would they say?
4. What qualities do you feel a successful manager should have?
5. If you had to live your life over again, what one thing would you change?
6. What appeals to you most about banking & joining bank?
7. What do know about private and public sector banks?
8. What does the bank gain by hiring you?
9. How many divisions does ABC bank have?
10. How World Trade Organization control on whole world business?
11. Why you choose the career in retail banking?
12. Why do you want to work for ABC Bank?
13. What is a Conformed Dimension?
14. What you will do if I give a bank job?
15. Why capital is shown on liability side in the balance sheet?
16. Why do you want to work in a bank?
Related docs to bank interview
1. Bank director interview questions
5. Bank engineer interview questions
6. Homepage: job interview questions.
Job interview do and don't video:
Top 7 interview questions with answers
1. What have you done to improve your knowledge in the last year?
Try to include improvement activities that relate to the job. A wide variety of activities can be mentioned as positive self-improvement. Have some good ones handy to mention.
2. What experience do you have in this field?
Speak about specifics that relate to the position you are applying for. If you do not have specific experience, get as close as you can.
3. Describe a typical work week for you.
Interviewers expect a candidate for employment to discuss what they do while they are working in detail. Before you answer, consider the position you are applying for and how your current or past positions relate to it. The more you can connect your past experience with the job opening, the more successful you will be at answering the questions.
It should be obvious that it’s not a good idea talk about non-work related activities that you do on company time, but, I’ve had applicants tell me how they are often late because they have to drive a child to school or like to take a long lunch break to work at the gym.
Keep your answers focused on work and show the interviewer that you’re organized (“The first thing I do on Monday morning is check my voicemail and email, then I prioritize my activities for the week.”) and efficient.
4. What kind of salary do you need?
A loaded question. A nasty little game that you will probably lose if you answer first. So, do not answer it. Instead, say something like, That’s a tough question. Can you tell me the range for this position? In most cases, the interviewer, taken off guard, will tell you. If not, say that it can depend on the details of the job. Then give a wide range.
5. Explain how you would be an asset to this organization
You should be anxious for this question. It gives you a chance to highlight your best points as they relate to the position being discussed. Give a little advance thought to this relationship.
6. What is your greatest strength?
Numerous answers are good, just stay positive. A few good examples: Your ability to prioritize, Your problem-solving skills, Your ability to work under pressure, Your ability to focus on projects, Your professional expertise, Your leadership skills, Your positive attitude
7. Do you have any questions for me?
Always have some questions prepared. Questions prepared where you will be an asset to the organization are good. How soon will I be able to be productive? and What type of projects will I be able to assist on? Are examples.