Top useful materials for job interview:• http://topinterviewquestions.info/free-ebook-top-12-secrets-to-win-every-job-interviews
Top 10 Job Interview Questions and Answers
Overview for Walgreen interview
Questions below can be applied for job interview of divisions such as Walgreen sales, Walgreen purchasing, Walgreen marketing, Walgreen admin, Walgreen IT etc
Walgreen interview tips
Tips to create Walgreen interview questions by yourself: Identify Walgreen division functions, then create tasks for each functions then you can create questions by structure
• What are functions of your Walgreen division? What are tasks that to implement each function?
• How to do each your Walgreen division task/function?
• What are output of each your Walgreen division task/function?
• How to measure each task/function?
• How to control each task/function? Etc
Common interview questions for Walgreen divisions
• Tell me about your self?
• Please tell me some products/services of Walgreen in the market? What are likes/dislikes of them?
• If you worked for Walgreen, what are you doing?
• Please tell me some products/services that are competitors of Walgreen’s in the market? And what are differences?
• What do you know about Walgreen?
• Do you know anyone who works at Walgreen?
• Why do you want to work at Walgreens?
• Why do you want to become a Pharmacy Tech?
• Why do you want to work in the Pharmacy dept.?
• How far do you live from the store?
• When can you start?
• Do you know how much a pharmacist makes?
• Why do you want to go into pharmacy?
• Are there any Walgreens near your college?
• Are you willing to transfer over there after school starts again?
• Are you willing to work at the register?
• What did you do at your last job?
• Please explain how you would be an asset to Walgreen?
• Why do you want to work at Walgreen?
• What do you like about your present job for this field?
• What is your greatest weakness?
• Why do you want to leave your current employer?
• Why have you applied for this particular job for this field?
• What do you dislike about your present job for this field?
• What are your strengths?
Related docs to Walgreen interview
Homepage: Job interview questions
Job interview do and don't video:
Top 7 interview questions with answers
1. What have you done to improve your knowledge in the last year?
Try to include improvement activities that relate to the job. A wide variety of activities can be mentioned as positive self-improvement. Have some good ones handy to mention.
2. What experience do you have in this field?
Speak about specifics that relate to the position you are applying for. If you do not have specific experience, get as close as you can.
3. Describe a typical work week for you.
Interviewers expect a candidate for employment to discuss what they do while they are working in detail. Before you answer, consider the position you are applying for and how your current or past positions relate to it. The more you can connect your past experience with the job opening, the more successful you will be at answering the questions.
It should be obvious that it’s not a good idea talk about non-work related activities that you do on company time, but, I’ve had applicants tell me how they are often late because they have to drive a child to school or like to take a long lunch break to work at the gym.
Keep your answers focused on work and show the interviewer that you’re organized (“The first thing I do on Monday morning is check my voicemail and email, then I prioritize my activities for the week.”) and efficient.
4. What kind of salary do you need?
A loaded question. A nasty little game that you will probably lose if you answer first. So, do not answer it. Instead, say something like, That’s a tough question. Can you tell me the range for this position? In most cases, the interviewer, taken off guard, will tell you. If not, say that it can depend on the details of the job. Then give a wide range.
5. Explain how you would be an asset to this organization
You should be anxious for this question. It gives you a chance to highlight your best points as they relate to the position being discussed. Give a little advance thought to this relationship.
6. What is your greatest strength?
Numerous answers are good, just stay positive. A few good examples: Your ability to prioritize, Your problem-solving skills, Your ability to work under pressure, Your ability to focus on projects, Your professional expertise, Your leadership skills, Your positive attitude
7. Do you have any questions for me?
Always have some questions prepared. Questions prepared where you will be an asset to the organization are good. How soon will I be able to be productive? and What type of projects will I be able to assist on? Are examples.