What do you know about our organization? Or sample questions:
What do you know about us?
What do you know about this company?
This is top questions that all recruiters may ask you for an job interview. You should match this questions to job duties, job spec, your resume and cover letter. You can interview answer tips, interview answer samples as follows:
1. Answer structure
• Start with the positive: Begin your answer by relating something you know they do well. Weave your skills and background into the conversation by relating them to the company’s strength.
• Bring up a challenge: Next, show you can solve a problem for the company: Mention a challenging area or opportunity you know exists within the company and how you can help.
• Get an insider’s opinion: Take the opportunity to ask questions, Get the interviewer’s opinion on what he or she thinks is the greatest strengths and challenges the company faces.
2. Answer tips
• You should be able to discuss products or services, revenues, reputation, image, goals, problems, management style, people, history and philosophy. But don’t act as if you know everything about the place. Let your answer show that you have taken the time to do some research, but don’t overwhelm the interviewer, and make it clear that you wish to learn more.
• You might start your answer in this manner: “In my job search, I’ve investigated a number of companies.
• Yours is one of the few that interests me, for these reasons…”
• Give your answer a positive tone. Don’t say, “Well, everyone tells me that you’re in all sorts of trouble, and that’s why I’m here”, even if that is why you’re there.
3. Answer samples
Answer sample 1
While I knew a great deal about your company already, my research showed your sales staff is ranked tops in the industry largely due to their consultative selling process. As a mortgage sales representative, I have significant experience in consultative selling and feel it’s a very strong approach to sales.
Answer sample 2
According to me this is one of the best company. It has a good Environment, We feel good working in companies, which has good growth in the IT Industries. This Organization has all the qualities like good growth, good Environment, maintaining a best level in the IT Industries, etc.
Related docs to job interview
• 45 interview questions and answers
Top 7 interview questions with answers
1. What have you done to improve your knowledge in the last year?
Try to include improvement activities that relate to the job. A wide variety of activities can be mentioned as positive self-improvement. Have some good ones handy to mention.
2. What experience do you have in this field?
Speak about specifics that relate to the position you are applying for. If you do not have specific experience, get as close as you can.
3. Describe a typical work week for you.
Interviewers expect a candidate for employment to discuss what they do while they are working in detail. Before you answer, consider the position you are applying for and how your current or past positions relate to it. The more you can connect your past experience with the job opening, the more successful you will be at answering the questions.
It should be obvious that it’s not a good idea talk about non-work related activities that you do on company time, but, I’ve had applicants tell me how they are often late because they have to drive a child to school or like to take a long lunch break to work at the gym.
Keep your answers focused on work and show the interviewer that you’re organized (“The first thing I do on Monday morning is check my voicemail and email, then I prioritize my activities for the week.”) and efficient.
4. What kind of salary do you need?
A loaded question. A nasty little game that you will probably lose if you answer first. So, do not answer it. Instead, say something like, That’s a tough question. Can you tell me the range for this position? In most cases, the interviewer, taken off guard, will tell you. If not, say that it can depend on the details of the job. Then give a wide range.
5. Explain how you would be an asset to this organization
You should be anxious for this question. It gives you a chance to highlight your best points as they relate to the position being discussed. Give a little advance thought to this relationship.
6. What is your greatest strength?
Numerous answers are good, just stay positive. A few good examples: Your ability to prioritize, Your problem-solving skills, Your ability to work under pressure, Your ability to focus on projects, Your professional expertise, Your leadership skills, Your positive attitude
7. Do you have any questions for me?
Always have some questions prepared. Questions prepared where you will be an asset to the organization are good. How soon will I be able to be productive? and What type of projects will I be able to assist on? Are examples.