Top 41 interview questions and answers
Top 15 secrets to win every job interviews
Advertising creative director interview questions
Key interview points for Advertising creative director: college graduating, college scholarship, college board, college teaching etc
The job interview questions below are used for interview process of Advertising creative director position. You can use these free samples of Advertising creative director interview questions to ask candidates or ask and answer by your self. If you want interview questions answers, interview thank you letters….please leave your comments or find them at sidebar.
I. Interview questions samples of Advertising creative director
You can use free samples of interview questions as follows for Advertising creative director position:
1. Please tell me about yourself?
2. Network is an important aspect in advertising. How do you assess and evaluate yourself in this element?
3. What are the hot media of advertising today? What makes you think so?
4. How would you choose the best media to promote your advertisement?
5. How effective is online advertising? Which type of products should be advertised?
6. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
7. What interests do you have outside your work as Advertising creative director?
8. What did you enjoy most and least in your last retailing job?
9. What are key tasks for Advertising creative director?
10. Why did you leave your last job?
11. How to do each position task/function?
12. How to control each task/function of Advertising creative director?? Etc
13. What are top top 3 skills for Advertising creative director?
14. What have you learned from your past jobs that related to Advertising creative director?
15. Tell me about your last position and what you did?
16. Where would you like to be in 3 years? 5 years?
17. What made you choose to apply to Advertising creative director?
18. How to measure job performance of your position: Advertising creative director?
19. What do you know about this company?
20. What is the most recent skill you have learned that related to Advertising creative director?
21. What tertiary qualifications have you attained that related to Advertising creative director?
22. What is the most recent skill you have learned that related to your Advertising creative director?
23. What do you know about the position of this position?
24. Describe two or three major trends in your field?
25. Did you choose this profession/field?
26. What tertiary qualifications have you attained that related to Advertising creative director?
This article updated 2011 and you can save as this file as pdf/word file.
II. Interview tips for Advertising creative director
1. Thoroughly research the employer: history, organizational structure, products…
2. Research on job description, work standards, work processes …for Advertising creative director.
3. Determine the methods and evidence to prove your abilities for position: Advertising creative director.
4. Find out what are interview methods of the employers.
5. Research interview questions, interview methods, candidate reviews of this job title: Advertising creative director in your industry, the interview forum…
Top 7 interview questions with answers
1. What have you done to improve your knowledge in the last year?
Try to include improvement activities that relate to the job. A wide variety of activities can be mentioned as positive self-improvement. Have some good ones handy to mention.
2. What experience do you have in this field?
Speak about specifics that relate to the position you are applying for. If you do not have specific experience, get as close as you can.
3. Describe a typical work week for you.
Interviewers expect a candidate for employment to discuss what they do while they are working in detail. Before you answer, consider the position you are applying for and how your current or past positions relate to it. The more you can connect your past experience with the job opening, the more successful you will be at answering the questions.
It should be obvious that it’s not a good idea talk about non-work related activities that you do on company time, but, I’ve had applicants tell me how they are often late because they have to drive a child to school or like to take a long lunch break to work at the gym.
Keep your answers focused on work and show the interviewer that you’re organized (“The first thing I do on Monday morning is check my voicemail and email, then I prioritize my activities for the week.”) and efficient.
4. What kind of salary do you need?
A loaded question. A nasty little game that you will probably lose if you answer first. So, do not answer it. Instead, say something like, That’s a tough question. Can you tell me the range for this position? In most cases, the interviewer, taken off guard, will tell you. If not, say that it can depend on the details of the job. Then give a wide range.
5. Explain how you would be an asset to this organization
You should be anxious for this question. It gives you a chance to highlight your best points as they relate to the position being discussed. Give a little advance thought to this relationship.
6. What is your greatest strength?
Numerous answers are good, just stay positive. A few good examples: Your ability to prioritize, Your problem-solving skills, Your ability to work under pressure, Your ability to focus on projects, Your professional expertise, Your leadership skills, Your positive attitude
7. Do you have any questions for me?
Always have some questions prepared. Questions prepared where you will be an asset to the organization are good. How soon will I be able to be productive? and What type of projects will I be able to assist on? Are examples.