Review the Top 30 driver interview questions and answers you’ll most likely be asked at a situational interview, plus the best answers.
Also, review the other questions you may be asked, so you’re prepared to ace the interview.
Tips driver interview questions and answers
I actually just went in for an interview at UPS for the driver helper position a couple days ago. I went dressed in slacks and a polo. I was actually the only one who dressed up. Doesn’t hurt to dress up though. Some of the guys that got hired wore jeans a shirt. The interview was only about 5-10 minutes. They asked me a few yes or no questions then asked me how i would handle difficult customers. Everybody that came to the interview was hired. Even this old lady who is probably 60 years old was hired. Its probably cause they need a lot of people. As long as you’re not a criminal
Orientation is the basic thing. Learn the menu, you’ll probably carpool with an “well known” driver that already knows the ways around the streets. Probably answer some phones, fold boxes, and all that other stuff.
As for the other question. Domino’s sometimes checks every month or every other month to inspect your car. Check the lights, horn and all that stuff.
Trust me, I used to be a driver for 6 months and transferred over to manager spot.
Just do your best and have fun with it. Sucky part about this job is that your car smells and you get alot of wear/tear on your car.
The following are suggestions for responding to situational interview questions:
- Tell me about yourself?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- Do you have a driver’s license?
- How much do you drink on an average day?
- Are you visually impaired?
- How often will you call in sick?
- Can you read?
- Do you know how to count?
- What’s your favourite curse?
- Point at the front of the bus in this picture.
- How would you know you were successful on this Driver?
- Are you comfortable working alone for long hours?
- Would you be willing to work night shifts, or change your hours at short notice?
- Would you consider yourself a dependable Driver?
- A two-way left turn lane in the center of the road means:
- How do you handle anger when on the road?
- What is the hardest part of driving for you?
- What is the most important part of your job?
- What duties you had to perform in your previous place of work?
- What are your qualities and responsibilities as a Driver?
- Tell us something about your record as a Driver?
- Is there anything in your personal history that I should be aware of before doing a background check?
- Can you explain use about your qualities and abilities as a Driver?
- What kind of salary are you looking for Driver?
- Why do you think you would do well Driver?
- What are your career goals for Driver?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- What motivates you to do your best on the Driver?
- Do you think you are overqualified for Driver?
- What tertiary qualifications have you attained that related to Driver?
- What are key tasks for Driver?
- How to measure job performance of your position: Driver?
- What tertiary qualifications have you attained that related to your Driver position?
- How to control each task/function of Driver?
- What is the most recent skill you have learned that related to Driver?
- Where would you like to be in 3 years? 5 years?
- What have you learned from your past jobs that related to Driver?
- What are top 3 skills for Driver?